As the globe evolves, so does the use of e-liquid. Every day, new vaping equipment is introduced to the market. Every business aspires to have some elements that set them apart from the competition. The new version of the Voopoo Argus GT, on the other hand, has something special that is attracting the attention of many vapers. However, the question of "does it provide excellent pleasure?" may arise. You can learn everything you need to know about it by reading on. So, without further ado, let us jump right into it.
What exactly is it about the better version of Voopoo Argus GT?
The latest edition of the Voopoo Argus GT comes with a complete professional package that includes a protected box including a pod, adaptor, mod, USB cable, two replaceable coils, and a battery. A pod and pod connector are included with this Argus GT kit instead of a tank. These are extremely light, and when combined with the pod and pod adaptor, they become one-of-a-kind.
So, let's take a closer look at its features.
- The main body: It's a tank and mod combo with two 18560 mods. The tank is compatible with the PNP coils found in Vinci's and other all-in-one systems. This neat compact plastic hard case includes the instruction manual, two coil heads, the tank, the mod, and a USB charging and upgrading cable. The tank has a diameter of 24 millimeters at the base and a capacity of 49 milliliters from the base to the top of the built-in drip tip. As previously stated, it bulges out a little bit at the base. This knurled ring on the bottom and an AFC ring with one slot and two slots on the base has a liquid capacity of four and a half milliliters. The best part about it is that it's magnetic. The first coil is the PNP VM (5.2 ohms), rated for 40 to 60 watts and has a mesh honeycomb mesh, and the second coil is the PNP VM 6 (0.15 ohms), which is rated for 60 to 80 watts and has a true mesh.
- The mod: The mod is about to 86 millimeters tall, 49 millimeters broad, and up top, up to a 24 millimeters atomizer will look okay on this, but if you put a 25 or larger, you will have a little bit of overhang, and it is constructed of zinc alloy and plastic. When you insert the batteries, it will scroll in one-watt increments up to 160 watts and then back down to 5 watts.
- Filling: In the Voopoo Argus GT, fillings are straightforward. Remove the pod and unplug the silicon cover before filling the pod and returning the silicon cover. It is a simple process.
- The form factor is small, and the design is appealing.
- Various modes: Smart/RBA/Temp
- Pod tank is a unique product with a great color screen and information layout.
- Exceptionally rich flavoring
- It is easy to use
- Innovative and adaptable application
- It is a touch fragile on the battery door.
- The black paint splatter effect is not one of the preferences.
This easy-to-use device has the potential to become one of the most popular vaping devices. The slim body and lightweight body make it easy to transport, and it is one-of-a-kind and unusual because of the pod tank. It operates quite smoothly and provides a pleasurable experience. You should absolutely give it a go, and we are confident that you will not be disappointed.